While I run, I hope. January

     To change the world 

It starts with one step

However small

The first step is hardest of all


There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.

The winter weather has finally arrived. I was a bit nervous about running in such cold temperatures. The coldest that I have previously run is was around 10 degrees. This picture was taken on a day when the air temperature was at 2 with the wind chill in the -15 to -25 range. 

I hope that Brynn can look at this picture someday and realize that

1. We are always fighting for her no matter what.

2. When things are tough anything is possible with the right mindset

3. Her uncle truly is crazy

So far January has been a great running month. Today I will break the 400 mile barrier and I look to be on track to gain back some of the miles that I lost in November!



421 miles to close out January!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

While I Run I Hope September

While I run, I hope. November/December