While I run, I hope. November/December


    To change the world 

It starts with one step

However small

The first step is hardest of all


November update: 

I have been resting my foot now all month with no running. It has been very hard to sit around and let this month pass by, but I need to keep the ultimate goal in mind. I was able to go ice skating with the children on the last weekend in November with no pain. I will be picking up my running starting December 1st! I also used up the last of my banked miles to give me 28 miles in November. This brings me to a total of 288 miles which now puts me 37 miles behind my goal. 

December

I'm back!!! This was a great month of running. My biggest challenge this month was finding time to get my running in with all the family time around the Christmas and New Year holidays. I couldn't have asked for nicer weather, in fact, on Christmas day we had record warmth and I ran in shorts and a t-shirt!


This now brings me up to 353 miles in total. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

While I Run I Hope September

While I run, I hope. January